Ask a Urologist   »  

Rashes on penis foreskin, getting white discharge while pulling back. How to get relief?

hi i am having rashes on the foreskin of the penis not able to pull back the foreskin also there is an inching also with redness on the foreskin after pulling the skin back there is some white discharge request you to kindly advise me on the same
Posted Tue, 29 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
I suggest you have your fasting and post-prandial sugars examined. You are only 29 years, so the chance of you being diabetic is probably not very high, but an inability to retract the foreskin is one of the commonest presenting complaints of a diabetic male.
If sugars are in normal range, you can try local application of a broad spectrum anti-bacterial ointment.
If that also does not help, and if you continue to have difficulty in bringing the foreskin back, you might have to undergo a minor surgical procedure called 'circumcision'.
Hope I have been able to help you.