Rash on knee and foot after consuming cocaine. Should i see a doctor?

i rarely ever do coke but last night ended up doing some now im developing a rash on my knee and left foot should i go to the doctor?
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 hours later

It seems you are have a reaction after consuming cocaine. Most such reactions subside soon but since it is an illicit substance I recommend for an analysis by a doctor soon.

Thanks. Please close the discussion if you do not have further queries.
Follow-up: Rash on knee and foot after consuming cocaine. Should i see a doctor? 23 hours later
How long should it take for the rash to subside? days weeks what?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 hours later

Simple rash subsides within 48 t0 72 hours if you do not coke again.

If prolonged I stick to my earlier advice of seeing a GP in the area.

If you do not have any more queries, please close the discussion and rate the answer.