Rash on anus, itching, forming whiteheads, uncomfortable to sit. Any OTC cream or medication?

I am a 26 year old male with what seems like a rash on my anus area with white head like features, I am concerned i cannot see a special dermatologist due being stationed in germany and we have a limited medical staff, the bumps itch and form white heads and can be uncomfortable when sitting, any idea if there is a cream i can go to the store and buy or any medication i can buy?
Posted Mon, 10 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 33 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

It is difficult to diagnose it without examination. Ideally you should consult a Dermatologist/Skin & VD specialist in person as soon as possible. It can be an allergic reaction or some infection.

Meanwhile you can try Siloderm ointment locally, and it is not available or not providing any relief, can apply Surfaz-SN/Quadriderm ointment.

In addition to local application, you can take Doxycycline-100mg 2 stat followed by one tablet twice daily, Tab. Levoceterizine-5mg twice daily and Tab. Albendazole with ivermectin one at bed time under supervision/consultation of local doctor.

Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,

Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma