Rash is brown, looks like burn blisters, developed from lap top. Any treatment?

hi i have a question about a rash my son has developed fom his lap top
the effected area has dark brown discoloration with a few small areas less the a 1/2 centimeter that look like burn blisters that are healing
i have got him to discontinue use of his lap top to eliminate the heat. I want to know is there any treatment for the discoloration and will it go away? he says he noticed the discoration a few wks ago
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

You can try hydroquinone cream for pigmentation. This can show results in two week or so.

Hope this answers your question.