Rash from herpes zoster has faded. Took pneumonia shot. Should I consider the zostrix vaccine? Could it interfere immunological symptoms?

Please give this note to Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX He is familiar with all my medical information and current status.
My Dear Dr. XXXXXXX I am now feeling 100%. I will be seeing my primary care doctor on Oct. 15. I expect to hear from his office about the blood tests I will need to get before that visit, so they can be reviewed. Likely, Basic Chemistry, Lithium Level, Urinalysis, T4 and TSH.
I plan to make an appointment with the rheumatologist this week for a date shortly after the 15th Oct. appointment.
Now that I am feeling well, would it be a good idea to get my flu shot? I usually get it in October. I am 60 now, and had my 2nd pneumonia shot (since age 50?) just a year or 2 ago. Do I need to have my primary care doctor prescribe another one?
The rash from my herpes zoster has faded considerably. Should I consider the zostrix vaccine after I talk to the rheumatologist? Could it interfere/worsen any immunological symptoms I have with possible sjogrens/drug induced lupus?
Thank you for any answers you can give me. It is always reassuring and just nice to be back in touch with you. Talk to you soon, XXXXXXX And thank you for all your kind words. (o:
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Its always nice to hear from you.
I pray to god that all your blood reports turn out to be normal.
it is best to wait for the reports and then go for vaccine shot.
So please wait for few more days.
Pneumonia and flu shots are fine but zoster is not required.
you can ask a follow up query on this same question next time. You don't need to ask a new query every time.
waiting for your response.
thank you