Rash around nose. using tri o bloc cream for one week, no improvement. Solutions ?

i have a rash around my nose and i have been using tri o bloc cream for past one week ...i could not find any improvement ...what to do?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 1 hour later

The rash could be due to many causes like exposure to sun, chemical irritants like products present in cosmetics or soaps, hormonal changes or food allergies.

I cannot suggest you the accurate medications since it needs good local examination along with few investigations.

I suggest you to - Drink plenty of water.

- Avoid direct exposure to sun and to use sunscreen.

- Take adequate rest.

- Be stress free.

- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.

- Avoid more oils and fats in diet and avoid fried foods.

- Also try to keep a note as to the item which would cause rash like on taking any specific food or cosmetic, since it is easier to avoid it later.

I suggest you to consult a Dermatologist since it needs to be addressed on examination.

Hope I have answered your query.