Radial head fracture, physical therapy, burning pain, loss of function and flexion

I had a radial head fracture in 2003. It was not more than a week of splinting and it was then not given much consideration as I had the other radial head fractured and had years of surgeries and PT to regain use and function.Now recently I have burning pain and loss of function and flexion in the lateral portion of the arm
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 4 hours later
Hi ,

It would be helpful you provide some additional information regarding your query so that i can help you with it .

1)Which side is causing the problem.?
2)what was the full diagnosis ? is it a simple fracture or complex fracture?
3)Which side did you had surgery? or both?
4)what was the procedure done?
5)Since when are you having this problem?
6)Which part of the arm/upperlimb do you the burning sensation?
7)Do you have complete loss of movements at elbow or wrist or mention the limitations of the movements if you have experienced around the joints?

Please get back with answers.