RBC count outside the reference value. What is the solution?

hi my husband rbc count is 5.64,is it normal,please reply me
in report they given the range 4.46-5.51,but for my husband rbc count is 5.64,what is the solution?
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 29 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

First thing I would say is, please do not worry.

RBC count range varies as per the sex. As per the authentic sources, normal range for males is - 4.7 to 6.1 million cells/ul (microliter). The normal range in women, range from 4.2 to 5.4 million cells/ul.

So your husband's RBC count is within normal limit.

In case if you are having doubt, you can get Hematocrit done for your husband.

I hope I have answered your query. In case you have any doubts, I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.
Follow-up: RBC count outside the reference value. What is the solution? 22 hours later
thank u
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 2 hours later
I will be available to address any of your queries in future. In case you wish to have discussion with me again you can post the question through this link. WWW.WWWW.WW
For now please close the discussion and rate my answer.