Put up condom in wrong way. Precum was on the top and rubbed on vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

Question
i had put up condom in wrong way then i changed it ,,,to write way i think ther might b some precum on the top but then i rubbed it wth her body thighs and then i rubbed her vagina
i think it was here ovulation period
is she pregnant
please help me out its urgent
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pregnancy would depend on her ovulation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I have read your query with diligence.

It seems like you have had direct contact with your girl. There is a possibility of exchange of body fluids this way.

Also, she was in her ovulation period.

In such a situation, it is most likely that she can get pregnant.

I would suggest her to take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of the sexual intercourse or wait until her next due date for periods.

Let me know if you have more queries.

Follow-up: Put up condom in wrong way. Precum was on the top and rubbed on vagina. Chances of pregnancy? 6 minutes later
i rubbed that condom on her thighs and body parts thn i rubbed it on the vagina still chances. please can a precum if rubbed will die

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
chances of pregnancy still exist

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Precum contains viable sperms. Also, you have not used the condoms correctly.

Hence, the chances of pregnancy still exists.

Follow my earlier suggestions.

Follow-up: Put up condom in wrong way. Precum was on the top and rubbed on vagina. Chances of pregnancy? 4 minutes later
so should i give her i pill but she is in ovulation period. is there like this if i had ejaculation earlier then i urinated and after tht precum cumes is there any chance

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, give her Ipill

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

It would be ideal to give her Ipill if you wish to prevent pregnancy.

Also, there is chance of pregnancy with you having ejaculation earlier, then urinating and then the precum comes in contact.

Hope this is clear.