Puss cells found in urine test. Burning sensation while urinating. Had ultrasound of prostate

I am 38 years old single I had my urine test done yesterday I have 2-3 hpf puss cells,RBC is Nil, Epithelial cells 1-2 hpf RBC nil casts nil crystals nil others nil should I go for urine cultural test to check for infection this is two months back report mentioned below specific gravity 1.020 reaction acidic I have done ultra sound whole abdomen including bladder prostate two months back at appollo hospital things are normal . I did hard masturbation having pain in penis and I have mild burning sensation I pass urine in public places does it cause infection I do 5 k run in 25 minutes bit of activity does it cause mild burning sensation in urine
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Normal urinalysis Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Your urine examination is absolutely normal and you don't need to get further investigations done. Vigorous masturbation can lead to pain in the penis as well as burning passing urine and is essentially normal. Passing urine in public places can cause UTI but it is very rare in males. Running for 25 minutes can cause burning in the urine as the body gets dehydrated and the urine produced is concentrated and XXXXXXX in chemicals. You are absolutely fine and don't need any treatment. Take care. Sincerely Rajiv Goel
Follow-up: Puss cells found in urine test. Burning sensation while urinating. Had ultrasound of prostate 5 hours later
Hi I am having frequent urination drinking too much of fluids I drink one liter of water continuously and I pass urine three or four times and another one liter is it normal can I ignore and see it for a while Colour of urine is normal no foul smelling Burning has stopped now
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Lifestyle Detailed Answer: Dear sir, Urine output is directly related to water inatke. If you have high intake of water then your urine production is going to be higher and hence more frequency. You don't need to worry about the frequency. However, you should get random blood sugar to rule out diabetes as patients with diabetes have increased thirst and increased production of urine. Sincerely Rajiv goel