Pus filled red bumps on breast. How to get rid of this?

Feb 2013

My daughter has a red bump with a pus like dot in the middle and about a 1 inch light red circle around the spot. But the white spot in the middle really isn't pus. She had two of these one on her breast and one on her side the one on her side we thought was a wart for the longest time now it is red and got the white dot with about a one inch red outline but it's not a ring it's all red.
Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 47 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,

The two lesions are looking like folliculitis or acne with secondary bacterial skin infection.

The surrounding redness is suggestive of inflammation secondary to a bacterial infection.

Acne usually present with a white cheesy material on top of it which look like a white spot.

These lesions may require local antibiotic ointment application.

But physical examination of the skin lesions is important to diagnose a skin condition.

So I advise you to take your daughter for Pediatrician consultation for the diagnosis of the skin lesions and their appropriate treatment.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.