Purple swollen penis, white film in mouth, burning, discharge. Taking nyastin. Had unprotected sex.

Urologist
Question
Purple swollen penisI have seen a urologist, dermatologist, my gp, and health clinic. i have been tested for everything. with the exception of herpes 1 every test. is negative. i am 45 years old. i am on cypro and some anti fungul medication. symptoms are some white film resembling thrush in mouth. burning on head if penis swelling around head if penis at times purple and swollen. it seems like there are a couple areas that looks raised like a wart but no one seems to think mutch of this. no discharge some burning inside penis and in scrotum. i have been taking nyastin rinse (seems to help) for two weeks nyastin cream. the cream does not seem to help. gp thought maybe herpes 1 acting up in mouth. the swelling and purple rim of penis head is a concern does not seem to be going away. it also gets red at times on the head. a couple of days there seemed to be almost nothing there but returned. any insight for me. i had un protected oral sex about a month ago maybe more.
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 14 hours later
Thanks for reverting.
From your description, you seem to be having recurrent balanitis secondary to unprotected oral sex. This is usually caused by a fungal infection and a viral infection, mainly herpes. You are receiving the correct treatment for the fungal infection. I would suggest that you consult your like acyclovir under the guidance of your primary care physician.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Purple swollen penis, white film in mouth, burning, discharge. Taking nyastin. Had unprotected sex. 6 days later
ok i tested positive for sv1 could this be the cause. just today i have had lots of burning on penis very red possible bumps on tip. could this be sv1? or must it be sv 2? i was negative for sv 2 on last test.