Purple spots on scrotum, no pain. HIV negative. Could be hematoma or birthmarks?

I have a few purple spots on my scrotum and was wondering if it's something I should be worried about. They don't hurt...just looks like I have some kind of infection or disease. One of them is around a vein. I'm HIV negative and no stds what so ever. I'm thinking they could be hematomas or just birthmarks. I could also have a case of psoriasis from genetics.
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Before answering your question I would be needing some information from you so that I am in a better position to answer.
Since when you are having these spots?
Is there any itching or oozing from the spots?
Have you noticed any increase or decrease in their size over a period of time? XXXXXXX treatment you have taken?

Please send a good picture of the spots so that I can make some opinion about it.
Awaiting your reply.