Pupils are different sizes and not changing. Used ocuhist for itchy eyes and had peculiar vision. Suggest?

My pupils are different sizes and do not seem to be changing. I used a Ocuhist for itchy eyes an hour ago and just notice my vision seemed peculiar. What could have caused this and should I be concerned.
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 56 minutes later
My Dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
What is important in such cases that did you have it before as well.
In case if this is of a recent. occurence then this may be related to the eye drops you have been putting in.In case this is due to these drops it is supposed to last a very short while,as long as the effect of drops last,which is at best few hours.
What we have to rule out tha there is no underlying disease and putting in these drops may be only be coincidental,as pupillary irregularity by puting in these drops for itchy eyes is most unusual.
I would suggest you seek an appointment with your eye care professionals to have your your eyes checked for underlying disease and do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.