Psoriasis skin disorder. Ayurvedic, homeopathic and allopathic medication for treatment ?

i am suffering from psoriasis so that plz tell me what XXXXXXX treatment i have allopathy ayurved or homeopathy
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Psoriasis is an immune based disorder, notorious for its recurrence.

Ayurveda and homeopathy have described its treatment but the treatments do not produce remission for a long term. They can provide some episodic relief that too on a very long term use of medications.

Allopathy uses immunomodulatory drugs and sometimes even cytotoxic drugs for complete remission. The recovery rate and success of treatment are higher with allopathy.

It is best to start your treatment under the guidance of your dermatologist.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.