Prostate infection,antibiotic,to inject diluted peroxide into penis

i want to inject diluted peroxide into my penis to do something to a prostate infection antibioted has not help in 7 months tell me how it will it effect my prostate
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 12 hours later

I would want to ask a few questions to you before answering your question

1.May I know who suggested to inject peroxide into the penis ?Did the doctor advise any procedure ?

2.Have you got yourself examined for the prostate infection? what has the treatment plan been so far ? Usually the treatment for chronic prostatitis is for 6 to 9 months, and there are cases where it went life long.

3. Have you done any tests regarding this so far?

4. What are your present symptoms?

Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidising agent with antibacterial activity. It is used as an antiseptic, disinfectant, and deodorant. It can also help in mild bleeding episodes. It exerts its antiseptic action partly by its ready release of oxygen when applied to tissues. The mechanical effect of effervescence may be more useful for wound cleansing than the antimicrobial action. So this suggests that it will not be able to penetrate the prostatic tissue and kill the bacteria.

The affect on its direct injection is just cleansing action on local tissues as distal urethra.

Hope I answered your query.