Problem with urination, nasal sores and swollen gland under left chin. Already gone through menopause. Reason?

Got answer from another Dr. but I did not give info right so got a totally wrong answer
Now I am so beat will short . She blamed on ms contin but I did not take as ordered .ibromyalgia-RSD-Osteo so bad I need bi-lat replacements-post rectal ca. 8 yrs. ago From 1999 until now &
7 operations on knees for tears .Depression from not able to work- now coming on many things. Wake up every night with night sweats so bad I have to put on dry night wear and dry my hair. I already went through menopause-Different joints wake me fom being so stiff I have to spend time to work through the pain and numbness for a while before I can move the affected arm leg neck. This happens even if I wasn't laying on it. Numb areas when I touch the. Side of face areas on arms and scalp even
areas in my legs. Many night my muscles in my legs feel like toohaches and only thing that helps is to apply very hard pressure to the area. Prob. when I pee. It feels like something is stopping the flow and I have to sit and try hard to relax so it comes out.I do this the entire time until it fees emptied out. It is a normal amt. When I wake up my eyes are stuck together because of a sticky discharge. My eyes are always red. I have crust and nasal sores . H,A almost daily. Can't poop or can't stop. Mornings are rough. Feet hurt along with having to hold onto something for a while my balance is off..
I hope you don't think that I am a nut but these are what I have every day and every night. Please no matter what you think tell me. It would be a pleasure to have an idea and then see a Md. Also keep in mind these problems began before all of this. Also have one swollen gland under left chin but it doesn't hurt
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
fribromyalgia syndrome(FMS)

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. I want to highlight two things mainly in your case.
Fibromyalgia is the main culprit for most of your symptoms like pain,morning stiffness,numbness,problems with urination,depression,sleep problem,fatigue,headache.Even sticky eyes in morning is included in fibromyalgia syndrome.
Night sweats are due to menopause as there will be harmonal imbalance.Certain medications like antidepressants will also play a major role in 8-22% people with night sweats
If you were my patient I would have advised you some of the following:
-The medications you are taking are good enough and continue with the same if possible try to change the antidepressant you are using after consulting your treating doctor.
-Physical therapy plays a good role in fibromyalgia patients as they will use heat and cold packs which will make the muscle free from stiffness and pain and there will me motion.
-Diet: I suggest you to eliminate the food you suspect that you are irritable or your symptoms getting worse with them for 6-8 weeks and then continue the food to know the changes.Try to avoid diary products and gluten.
-Exercise will help you a lot in reducing your symptoms by keeping muscles strong and flexible and controlling weight.
You can find the types of exercises and diet in internet but I have written my suggestions by personal experience as people with fibromyalgia syndrome tell the same to us.

Hope you will fight back the disease and be strong. Follow the instructions given by your treating doctor too.