Problem with hairfall. Hair dry and doesn't grow. Suggest good hair oil and shampoo?

This problem is with regards to my hair. I have to much hair fall. And my hair doesnt grow at all. They have no growing power. And also my hair are very dry.
Please help me out with this and suggest me some good hair oil and good shampoo by which hair fall reduces.
Hope you will do the needful.
Thak you.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 1 hour later

Welcome to healthcare magic forum.

I understand your concern regarding hair problem.

Common causes for hair loss in female are-
- Nutritional deficiency
- Anaemia
- Thyroid problem
- Stress
- Chronic medical illness
- Drugs
- Heredity

We have to find out the reason for the hair loss first and treat it accordingly.

You have hair loss problem and your hair is dry and weak. You can take biotin base tablets (tab xtraglow) for it. You should take it once a day for minimum 3 month. It will improve hair growth and quality and prevent hair loss.

You can use coconut or almond hair oil. Please do not use hair oil with menthol.
Mild shampoo likes MILDY or TRICLENZ will suit your hair. It is better to apply good conditioner after shampoo.

You should take diet XXXXXXX in protein like pulses. Take sound sleep of 7-8 hours.

I would suggest you to consult dermatologist for proper hair analysis and treatment accordingly.

I hope I answered your question.

Let me know if you have further query.

Follow-up: Problem with hairfall. Hair dry and doesn't grow. Suggest good hair oil and shampoo? 1 hour later
Thank u for your reply doctor.

My hair fall is mainly due to Stress which i take. And can you please tel me the exact tablet name so that i will use it, and also the shampoo which you mentioned will i get that in market?

And 1 more thing sir, i have itiching problem in my head, i dont know why, but i feel like itiching my head every time. I do not have much of dandruff also.
Please help me regarding this.
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Patel 15 minutes later

Thank you for writing back

You can take tablet XTRAGLOW once a day. You will get shampoo from leading medical stores.

Itching in scalp may be due to dry skin or infection. You can take tablet xyzal at night for itching. Apply coconut oil to cope up with dryness.

Hope this solves your query
Wish you a speedy recovery.