Problem with erection, hot and swaeting after lost erection. Worried, suggest?

i am 25 years old, and recently i have had problems keeping an erection. i have also noticed that when i lose my erection my body feels extremely hot and begin to sweat profusely. in addition it feels like I can not get completely hard all the time either. i am worried about this and would like to fine some answers.
Posted Mon, 16 Jul 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Erectile dysfunction ( ED ) is characterized by a persistent and recurring inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. 
Previously it was thought that only psychological issues were responsible for ED but now various physical causes have been discovered like diabetes,hypertension,obesity etc.Although these disorders are mostly found in older men,it is possible that young men may have these issues and they must rule out these cause although probability of having a physical cause is very remote in a person of your age.
The most likely cause for ED in your age is either due to anxiety or some chemical reason like excessive alcohol,smoking,drug abuse etc.

PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSES are the most important causes for ED at your age.

In healthy men under 35 and especially those  with no preexisting illness or drug issues--erectile dysfunction is comparatively rare and more likely to have psychological causes. For many young men, performance anxiety plays a large role in erectile dysfunction. Other factors include money and work problems as well as relationship issues and even issues about sexual orientation. On a more serious level, undiagnosed depression and post-traumatic stress disorder can also cause erectile dysfunction--especially if the PTSD is related to a past sexual experience.
Your sweating and feeling of hotness clearly tells that you are having anxiety and psychological issues.
Treatment for you lies in regular exercises,quitting of smoking and alcohol,if taking,yoga,meditation XXXXXXX breathing exercises and reduction of weight.
You try these methods for at least 6 to 8 weeks and see the difference yourself however if you feel that you are not getting desired results,you can consult your doctor for he prescription of anti anxiety and anti depressant medicines which can be used along with the measures explained above.
Just relax.every thing shall be alright soon.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.