Problem in conception, taken medications. What should be done to conceive earlier?

What should i do to conceive earlier? how will i know whats going on in my body and what is the main problem in me? i am really fed up in consulting doctors and taking medications.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
From your description it seems that you are suffering from endometriosis.
This problem often leads to problem in conception. Treatment involves investigations like ultrasound scan and MRI of abdomen and even diagnostic laproscopy.
In cases of infertility, it takes around 1-2 years of regular investigations and treatment for a succesful conception. You need the guidance of a good infertility specialist who can guide you through the necessary investigations for proper treatment.
Please do not worry. You can conceive normally after appropriate treatment. Do follow your gynecologist's recommendations for good results.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.