Previous head injury, sudden blurred vision. Related to being hit in the head?

Nov 2013

I got hit in the head two weeks ago. Today my left eye has gone blurry suddenly, I have put plenty of drops in to clean it out and to make sure it is not dry but there has been no change. COuld this be related to being hit in the head or something else?
Posted Thu, 27 Sep 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 36 minutes later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare Magic.
As 15 days have passed after the head injury, the blurriness in the left eye is unlikely to be due to that. I am assuming that there was no injury to the eye or around the eye.
It is likely to be unrelated to the head injury. There could be a local problem in the eye.
If your vision does not improve soon, you should consult a doctor.
Please get back if you have any more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Health City, Hyderabad