Pressure in ears, tooth with a root cancal, palpitations, thyroid problem. Do I have a brain tumor?

Nephrologist
Question
I have this synptoms : pressure around my eyes, back of my nose and roof of my mouth, I have a tooth with a rooth canal that seems to be fractured. sometimes I get red eyes and my eyes also feels blurred and stranded like a pulling sensation behind my eyes. I'm losing my concentration and can't focus. soemtimes i feel like my brain is being soaked in liquid. I feel palpitations on my eyes, nose mouth, head, neck and thoath. I went to the doctors 3 times but they still can't find what's going on with me. I had 3 blood work and will have another one next week, the only found I have thyroid problem and gave me some meds that started working at first but don't do anymore, I also tried something from a health store using a XXXXXXX pot that helped clearing out my nose and sinus but last time I used it I got sick so I stopped using it. sometimes the pain is so strong that I can't sleep at all. I can't concentrate and focus at work. I don't have fever or headaches, but I started thinking I have a brain tumor but I'm not a doctor and i don't have all the synptoms for that. many times when I'm feeling the pressure on my eyes, nose and mouth and head when I sneeze the pain seems to go away is like everytime I sneeze I feel better but if I don't sneeze for few days the pressure and pain can be really bad.
I don't know if I wrote it but sometimes I feel like my brain is soaked in liquid.
what can this be ?

please let me know ...

Thanks
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the query

All your symptoms indicate sinusitis and more so of the frontal sinus. You will need to get a ct scan of the brain with sinus cuts. Please consult a physician for a physical exam and treatment.
You will have to be treated with antibiotics like amox with clavulanic acid for a minimum of 7 days

In the mean time please do the following

1. Steam inhalation 3 times daily for 5 to 10 min
2. Strictly avoid drinking of cold beverages and food
3. Avoid travelling in cold weather
4. Nasal decongestants like Xylometazoline two times into each nostril will help clear your sinus. Please consult your doctor for a prescription
5. Watch out for fever

I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health and a speedy recovery

Follow-up: Pressure in ears, tooth with a root cancal, palpitations, thyroid problem. Do I have a brain tumor? 55 minutes later
what can be causing the felling that brain is soaked on liquid ? n whats causing the pulling sensation feeling behind my eyes ?

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 7 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the query

The infection itself causes the pulling sensation behind the eyes and also feeling of a heavy head. The brain soaked on liquid could be because of the secretions present in the sinus.
Please follow the advise given in my previous reply. It will surely help

I hope I have answered your query, please accept my answer if you have no further queries

I wish you good health