Pressure in ears, nausea, extreme fatigue and motion sickness. What could it be?

General Surgeon
I've been having a certain collection of symptoms at least once a week and would like some insight into them.
I feel pressure in my ears (kind of from the inside out), nausea, extreme fatigue and motion sickness.
I would like to know what is going on with me
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be labrynthitis-inflammation of inner ear

Detailed Answer:

Your symptoms suggest possible labrynthitis ( inflammation of inner ear apparatus which has role in body equilibrium). It is a benign condition which doesn't concern us. However I recommend all my patients with similar complaints to undergo a thorough ENT evaluation to rule out other possible conditions.

Please visit a nearest ENT specialist for the needful.

Wishing you a speedy recovery