Prescribed with Nuforce sz and Clingen forte for vaginal itching. After a period again getting the same symptoms. Now?

Hi, I have been prescribed for vaginitis disease by a local doctor. The medicines prescribed are Nuforce sz kit( Both Partner) [ 1 day ] Clingen forte [ 1 week ] After taking the medicine I didnt feel anything(itching,burning and white discharge) in my private parts. But after 1 month again I am facing the same problem. Please help
Please prescribe some good medicine for this. I am not sure if the disease is getting eradicated from both the partners.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
In my opinion, you and your partner should continue for at least 3 months on this medication. Take M2-tone syrup with warm water.
You should consult a gynecologist for pelvic examination, vaginal swab culture, and to rule out sexually transmitted disease.
Take plenty of water orally. Use some anti-fungal ointment for local application.
Maintain proper hygiene, clean private part with Betadine solution, and wear clean undergarment everyday (use cotton undergarment).
Hope I have answered your query, if you have more question I will be happy to help you.
Dr. Richa