Prescribed with Crevast 5 after seeing the reports. Is there any abnormality in the report?

I went for my routing checkup to Dr Lals pathlab and enclosing report here. Want to check if these reports are ok. Went to my GP - looking at the reports he has started me on Crevast 5 once a day at night.
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 31 minutes later
Dear patient,

Thanks for your concerns. I perosnally reviewed your EKG and agree that it is normal sinus rhythm, no abnormalities at rest. Saw the results of your echocardiogram, normal function of heart contraction, relaxation, valves and no surrogate evidence to consider obstruction of the arteries. Now, from the lab tests, liver, kidney function all looks normal; the lipid panel is the only thing that needs to be worked out further, since your bad cholesterol or LDL is elevated over 160 despite being on rosuvastatin; depending on your risk profile, but by age alone, you target goal should be a minimum of 130, thus an increase in the dose of rosuvastatin appears reasonable. Increasing physical aerobic activity and a diet low in saturated fats, XXXXXXX in fruits and vegetables will help.

Hope that is useful, wish you the best,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN
Follow-up: Prescribed with Crevast 5 after seeing the reports. Is there any abnormality in the report? 1 minute later
I started Crevast 5 only 3 days back after the reports and which I showed to GP.
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 3 minutes later
Oh, great, then you are on the right track; at least a 30% reduction in LDL cholesterol should be expected if paired along with good diet and exercise. Lipids should be checked back in 6-12 weeks to assess response.

Yours truly,

Dr Brenes-Salazar