Prescribed trimovate cream previously. Can I buy it online?

Can I buy trimovate cream 30 gm on line .Ihave been subscribed it previously by my doctor.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 15 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

Trimovate cream has 2 antimicrobial agents along with a steroid. In UK it has to be sold with a prescription of a registered GP/Hospital Doctor. I do not suggest you search buying this online even if you have a prescription. And it is illegal, and no website will sell you those kind of drugs. Only over the counter medicines can be bought online.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.