Prescribed tramadol for lower back pain. It is normal to have a tablet without any imprint on it?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Yes...Oh thank you...I have tramadol that was prescribed some time ago...It has been so long since I have needed to cover the pain in my lower back...that is why I have 50 mg? they do not have any imprints on them...I do generic usually...I had this prescibed when I was in Idaho. Is this sometimes common... not to have an imprint on a tablet?
I understand this certain medicine you have to be safe....I am retired from medical feild...and have a current PDR but the medical field has changed sooo much... I was unable to find my own answers..UGH however...I feel pretty safe taking this...but I have become very safe in taking to be be real healthy....It has just been a little while since I have had to take anything regarding a heavier pain med. Thank you for any help you may give to me...
Posted Fri, 22 Mar 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 13 minutes later
It is normal to have a tablet without any imprint on the tablet.
Every manufacturer has a different design and the size, shape, color and taste of the pill can vary with different manufacturers without any effect on the efficacy or the active ingredients of the pill. Please do not worry. You can take the tablet as and when necessary.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Prescribed tramadol for lower back pain. It is normal to have a tablet without any imprint on it? 50 minutes later
Thank you very much, just knowing that pills can have no imprint gives me a feeling of legitimacy...Have a great night...and I will continue to use your services as my qs arrise....
I am waiting to see if you got my last text? I cant finish out and make this completed...for your company....the area for me to finish this conference with you wont come have to write me something so i can say this transaction is complete....and has greatly met my needs...:) what should I do....wait for you to give me the last response?? or do i just sign out...and it will show on your end it was completed???
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 11 hours later
Thank you.
I am glad I could help.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too since you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards