Prescribed to take amox-clav. How many apart to take?

Question
Hi my son is 2 and an half years old he have a prescription to take amox- clav 400 mg liquid and to give it to him 3.5 ml twice a day but they didn't said how many apart to give it to him... I wanted to know how many apart to give it to him..
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX,

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Since your doctor advised this to be given twice a day he meant it should be given 12 hours apart.
So if you give it in the morning give it around the same time in the evening/night.

Please continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
M.D.(Pediatrics)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics

Follow-up: Prescribed to take amox-clav. How many apart to take? 1 minute later
thank u so much this answer really helped me..

Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 27 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,

Thank you.
You are requested to ask further queries as required.

You may use the undermentioned URL to ask me a direct query regarding your kid's health.

WWW.WWWW.WW
In such scenario the questions are directly forwarded to me .............. and I can answer your queries regarding your kid online regularly.

Hope this helps.