Prescribed telminorm, crestor and dibal plus for hbp to be taken at night. Any advice?

Hi Doctor, I am taking medication for high BP and I am 40 year old male. I have been prescribed Telminorm BXL 40/50, Crestor 5G (for Cholesterol) along with Dibal Plus. I have been advised to take them in the night after meal. My BP levels are normal - but people general advice such medications to be better in the morning. What do you advice?
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

No problem from Pneumonia and Tuberculosis that have healed already

Telminorm BXL (40+50) is a combination of Telmisartan (40mg) and Metoprolol (50mg). It can be taken any time of the day.

Crestor is rosuvastatin and is given to reduce the bad cholesterol in the blood.
It is preferably taken in the night, because the liver manufactures cholesterol more in the night.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck