Prescribed neuromet and absolut 3g along with a nasal spay for sinus. Is this safe?

ENT Specialist
My ent specialist prescribed me Neuromet and Absolut 3g capsules along with a nasal spay for my sinus. I want to know what are the uses of Neuromet and Absolut 3g cap? Kindly advise
Posted Tue, 26 Feb 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

1. Capsule Neuromet contains Methylcobalamin: 1500 mcg, Alpha Lipoic Acid: 200 mg, Vitamin B6:3 mg and Folic Acid:1.5 mg. This is a multivitamin combination with the most active form of Vitamin B12.

2. Capsule Absolut 3G contains mainly Omega-3 Fatty acids, XXXXXXX tea extract, Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed Extract Natural mixed carotenoids, Lutein, Citrus bioflavonoids, Choline, Probiotics, Amino acids, Minerals and Trace elements. This is a supplement also used for tinnitus, vertigo and for overall wellbeing.

3. Both medicines are widely used and safe.

4. I hope your sinus problem is under control.

I hope I have answered your query. Please reply back with the answers and I will be able to help you further.