Prescribed Evinoforte for asthenozoospermia. Can we have a baby naturally?

Infertility Specialist
my husband is reported as asthenozoospermia and advised to take EVINOFORTE, GNEWPLUS tablets for 3 months, and DOXY100mgs for 14 days. his semen volume is 73millions/ml, and motiltiy is 55% morphology is 49%,.what's the seriousness of this issue? can we have baby naturally?reply asap.
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Let me reassure you that this is not at all serious issue.

Majority of men with this type of semen analysis conceive naturally without any intervention.

I advice you to continue the tablets which you have mentioned as they will surely help to certain extent.

Meanwhile keep trying for pregnancy which should happen soon.

All the best.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.