Prescribed Candid B cream for fungal infection in groin. Is it safe to use the cream till the problem is resolved?

I had fungus infection in my groin area; went to a dermatoligist; he recommended candid b cream at night and ziming creme in morning along with tyza 1od and allegra 1 daily w candid powder when exercising; have completed the XXXXXXX medicine; is it safe to continue the creme till the problem is resolved ; need advise
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 17 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.

You have received correct treatment so far.

Also you can continue zimig cream for 15 more days or till the lesions clear.

Also you can continue candid powder longer to prevent recurrence.

Hope this helps you.