Prescribed Argiprime and tadalafil for ED. Side effects inclued headache and muscle pain. What to do?

I had consulted you on the ED earlier.As per your suggestion I did visit a Urologist for the medication. He prescribed Argiprime ( 60 days) and tadalafil (20 mg , 20 numbers) every two days once till 40 months. I am able to perform very well with this medication for continuous two days ( atleast 2 -3 times). however I have observed sideeffects which turns me off. Side effects includes Headache, Muscle ache etc.

How to get rid of this sideeffects? Urologist observed my organ and said it will be all right, just take this medication for prescribed days.

What should I do now? also had asked me to change Nebicard (5mg) which can be another possible culprit impacting my performance.
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
drink more water and exercise daily

Detailed Answer:

Yes, I do remember my earlier conversation with you.

I am glad your ED problem is resolved now.

Yes, tadalafil is bound to cause side effects like headache and muscle ache. You need to drink plenty of water, and do physical exercise daily for about 40 mins. Gradually you can overcome this side effect.

You can also think about gradually stopping the medicine as well.

You can discuss with your treating doctor about changing Nebicard.

I would suggest you to be in close follow-up with your treating doctor/urologist so that any adverse effects can be reported to the doctor, and can be looked into.

I wish you good health.