Prescribed Antoxid HC capsules. Safe?

Dec 2013

I have been asked to Antoxid HC capsules for a month , how are they are they safe , I have been asked to take for a month , which is better Antoxid HC or Skin o2 capsules .
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 31 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to XXXXXXX

As per your query you have want to take Antoxid HC capsules for a month. In your query you have mentioned purpose as to increase the immune system for the past history of warts. But you have not mentioned that are these been prescribed by a doctor or by your family friend only.

Even then Antoxid HC capsule contain multiple vitamins and antioxidants in it which are quite beneficial for the over all maintenance of the body as a whole. Though not directly but indirectly these are helpful for effective functioning of the immune system also. So it can be also taken for the purpose of improving the immune system as a whole.

Over all both Antoxid HC and Skin O2 are the same series of multivitamin capsules so there is not much of difference except for few minor differences. but an important difference is of Zinc and selenium content in Antoxid HC. Both zinc and selenium are important to improve immunity. These are bit higher in Antoxid HC (containing 27.5 mg of zinc as compared to 15 mg in Skin O2 and selenium is 200 mcg as compared to 60 mcg of Skin O2).

So I would give an edge to Antoxid HC. You can take them very well safely without any side effects for 1 month under medical guidance.

Even then the better of the measure is to take raw seasonal fruits, sprouts, green leafy vegetables, lot of salads with lycopene such as tomatoes and milk products in your diet.
So also yoga, walks, aerobics and breathing exercises, keep yourself happy. All these things can be helpful in long term for prevention of warts by having good immunity.

I hope these information's will help you. If you have further queries I will be happy to help.

"Wish you good glowing skin"

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD (Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Follow-up: Prescribed Antoxid HC capsules. Safe? 3 hours later
Sir should I take the capsule during the day time or in the night .
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 46 minutes later

Welcome to the forum again and thanks for your prompt reply.

You can take the medication at any time. There is no any preference of taking it in day or night, with or without food or with any particular thing. As it is simple multivitamin capsule so you can take it at any time of day with simple water only.

I hope I have addressed your query as per your expectations. If you have further queries I will be happy to help else you can close the query and rate the discussion.

"Wish you good health"

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia