Premature graying of beard, pimples with puss, oily skin & heavy sweating, skin pigmentation when sun exposed. Solution?

Hi ,I am 26 years old only. My beard started greying out at this age. And I have a very oily skin, wherein I start sweating very fast. I do get big types of pimples with puss.Some are very big that i have to under go suregery to remove it. Another problem is My skin becomes dark very fast when exposed to sun. Because of this now my body color and face color is completely different. My face is very dark and body is having normal color only. Can you please adivce me how to get my original face color and to stop this pimples and greying of my beard
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 6 hours later

Greying of beard might result from your hereditary inheritance or due to deficiency of vitamins and minerals like biotin, calcium pentothenate and selenium.

In case, its the first then nothing much can be done but in second scenerio supplementation will give results.

Oily skin is prone to pimples and boils and hence to cure it when needs to be given oral Retinoids under dermatologist's guidance.

Skin pigmentation usually occurs from sun exposure and as has been pointed by you that the covered areas of your body are fair suggests that sun exposure alone is the culprit and to clear the same a sun protection is a must alongwith usage of some depigmenting creams containing hydroquinone, retinoids, mild steroids etc- but only under supervision of dermatologist.

Other techniques like peeling, laser rejuvination are also available for fairness.

Hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Rohit Batra
Follow-up: Premature graying of beard, pimples with puss, oily skin & heavy sweating, skin pigmentation when sun exposed. Solution? 33 minutes later
Thank you so much for your answer, But for greying of the hair I do not think it is hereditary as my father's beard started greying out very late..If it is as you suggested because of Vitamin deficiency. Can you suggest any tablets or medicines or any oils that can to reduce this.
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 3 hours later

Thanks for the follow-up.

In my earlier reply , i have mentioned the contents of the tablet and though its a multi vitamin - multi mineral complex , its a prescription drug and should be prescribed by the dermatologist after proper examination and ruling out other possibilities.

Happy Healing

Dr. Rohit Batra