Premature ejaculation.Remedy and Will this cause pregnancy problem ?

hi doctor,
i have a problem of premature can i overcome it ?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 38 minutes later

The cause of premature ejaculation is mostly due to anxiety.

You can get over the problem by

1. Physical Methods

2. Medicines

Physical Methods include

a. Stop and Start Method

b. Squeeze method

a. Dapoxetine is a good medicine to control Premature Ejaculation.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

With Regards

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation.Remedy and Will this cause pregnancy problem ? 18 hours later
is premature ejaculatio is a illness ? do yoga and other excercises help ?
if yes which excercises there any connection between premature ejaculation and fear is that because of this my wife will not get pregnant..pls advise me
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 23 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

For most young men Premature ejaculation is not an illness it is just a temporary state of stress or anxiety, where the man is unable to stay long and keep it long. Many others factors commonly contribute to premature ejaculation such as temporary depression, stress over financial matters, unrealistic expectations about performance, a history of sexual repression, or lack of confidence.

Lack of communication between partners and lack of intimacy between couples also cause this.

I have already mentioned the start and stop method or Masters and XXXXXXX Method , where the man learns to feel and control the sensations that lead to orgasm. The method is to bring himself close to orgasm and then rest for a sufficient amount of time.

You can also practice Kegel exercises, which relate to gaining voluntary control of the pelvic muscle and thus give a person more control over ejaculation.

One of the easiest ways to locate your muscles is during urination. Here's how:
Halfway through urination, try to stop or slow down the flow of urine.
Don't tense the muscles in your buttocks, legs, or abdomen, and don't hold your breath.When you can slow or stop the flow of urine, you've successfully located these muscles.

There is every possibility that your wife will be pregnant. You can attain fatherhood like other men who do not have premature ejaculation. Both of them are largely not related.

You would waste time if you are anxious and do not seek professional help. You can seek a Psychiatrist or Urologist help for counselling and necessary medication.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.