Premature ejaculation with bleeding from sexual organ. Due to infection in scrotum or any other problem?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi Doctor,
I visited a doctor because bleeding through my sexual organ. After few scanning and tests in a multi-specialty hospital, I was told there's some infection in the scrotum and was advised to keep discharging my serum every day. I did this since May 2009. I'm now married w.e.f Nov 2012 and suffer from Premature Ejaculation. (My organ size is note more than 2 & half inches when normal) I get excited instantly and discharge within not more than a minute.

Please suggest me common medicines that are very easily available in the general medical stores around.
Also need some advice to keep my wife happy. Please!
Posted Wed, 27 Feb 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 15 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for you r query. I understand your concern with premature ejaculstion that is hampering your sexual life. The therapy of choice is master and XXXXXXX technique which you and your wife can learn from a psychiatrist or sexologist. For time being you can try fluoxetine 20 mg per day that comes in trade names of prodep or fludac. Hope you find my suggestion s useful. Wish you a happy sexual life.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation with bleeding from sexual organ. Due to infection in scrotum or any other problem? 2 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Thank you so much for the reply and medicine. Please mention when to take this tablet, I mean by what time.

Also could you please clarify what is the therapy you suggested all about. Is it required for both of us or only for me?

Could there be anything else other than visiting the doctors regularly for therapies etc?
Please suggest a little more.

Thank you a lot!

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 18 minutes later
Hello
The master and XXXXXXX technique I was talking about is treating both of you together since your wife need s to cooperate in the exercises learnt to cure the condition. Fluoxetine 20 mg can be taken on the morning of the day you plan for the sexual act after breakfast. This will take care of your premature ejaculation.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation with bleeding from sexual organ. Due to infection in scrotum or any other problem? 37 hours later
Thank you for your reply again doctor!

My further concern is, will Prodep or Fludac have any kind of side effects on me viz, obesity, weakness etc,?
For how many days should I take this tablet?
Do I need to take this tablet only on the day we plan to make love or everyday on regular days for prescribed duration by you on my previous question?

I only want to have knowledge of my medication and be sure of my health and my wife's too.

Thanks doctor.

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 32 minutes later
The drug is overall safe. Hoever minimal weight gain headache are the few notable symptoms.you can take the drug once every alternate day considering its long half life. 20 mg is a low dose. So I do not expect any significant side effects. You can continue the drug at least for a couple of years initially.
Dr Sundar