Premature ejaculation, unable to maintain erections, regular masturbation, smoker. Treatment ?

Sexologist
Question
i am 29 male . i ejaculate early when i put penis in the vagina, i am not able to conrol ejaculation when the heat of vagina touches the penis. i masturbate regularly in the past . i smoke regularly 3-5 cigrettes and drink occasionally. My bp remains in 90-130
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome to XXXXXXX Forum & Thanks for the query

You are having a condition called Premature ejaculation. It is probably more related to guilty feeling that whether the past masturbation practices made this condition than a serious medical illness.

The following are few steps to managing this problem

1. Stop smoking.
2. You have to concentrate more on the foreplay during sexual intercourse/
3. Start and stop techniques have invariably been effective in all patients suffering from same problem. You may use this technique every time during sexual intercourse.
4. Try masturbating once some time before intercourse. It usually delays the ejaculation during sexual intercourse. so that second time may increase the duration of the intercourse
5. Avoid stress and strain. Be cool.
6. A newer drug called Dapoxetine have been used these days to treat premature ejaculation. You may try this if the above suggested measures do not help you. You can get this medications prescribed to you by a doctor.

Hope I have answered your query adequately. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health

With Warm Regards

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation, unable to maintain erections, regular masturbation, smoker. Treatment ? 6 hours later
what dapoxetine do? from where i may buy this easily?what is start and stop technique?I want to cure this problem permanently. please prescribe me the medicine such that this will cured permanently

when i was 25 the penis erect frequently , but last 2-3 years it erect only when i play with it. also it suddenely loosen after ejaculation.

i have heared about shilajeet , what it will do?

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Q1. As per the literatures, Dapoxetine increases the delay in ejaculatory latency time.

Q2. Since it is a drug only to be used for premature ejaculation, it has to be prescribed by a sexual medicine consultant, urologist or psychiatrist.

Q3. Start and stop technique is a method of getting over premature ejaculation by stopping the movement just before you feel ejaculation and then divert your mind for some other thing and after some time restart the movement.

Q4. As the age increases, the stimulation required to get erection may also increase.

Q5. Shilajeet is an Ayurvedic Medicine. I am not supposed to comment about an ayurvedic medicine since I am a doctor from Modern Medicine (Allopathy)

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation, unable to maintain erections, regular masturbation, smoker. Treatment ? 11 hours later
sir, if i take depoxetine , will it cure PE permanentely or its effect is temporary?
How can i buy it , can u suggest me the name of medicine that i can purchase it from any Midicine shop?
You have told " it has to be prescribed by a sexual medicine consultant, urologist or psychiatrist" , so would u allow me to trust ur advice and take because i dont know any doctor to which i may disclose it.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 7 hours later

The cure depends on person to person.

Unlike Paracetamol or I Pill, Dapoxetine is not an over the counter drug. Hence I said you need prescription for purchasing it from local chemist.

The brand name available in India are Duralast (Sun Pharma) and Sustinex (Emcure)

Hope I have answered your query adequately.

With Warm Regards