Premature ejaculation problem. Is there any health supplement that will help to overcome PE?

Hi doctor I'm 25 yrs old. I suffer from PE (premature ejaculation). I can't last more then a minute into sex. My question is there a real health supplment that works / helps fix my problem. If so which one.
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 3 hours later

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else. In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as LONG LAST) and SRRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) like dapoxetine 30mg will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation problem. Is there any health supplement that will help to overcome PE? 12 hours later
Thank you doctor for responding so quickly, I'm aware of different techniques, creams and condoms howeve I would like to know if any health supplement pill will help my problem
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
Hello again,

Thanks for follow up,

Above mentioned methods are best for PME. Health supplement product usually contain steroid hormones which is harmful.

If you have followed all the above mentioned method then you can go for these supplements. You can get long list of these supplement on net depending on your area. But I never advice them.

Wish you good health.