Premature ejaculation and low semen volume. Advice on medication?

Psychiatrist
Question
I am 29yrs male and married.

I have premature ejaculation issue, its just ejaculating very quick may be in few secs..Due to this i was unable to have good sex with my partner
Please suggest me any drugs i can take it to avoid premature ejaculation. Like to know how to increase semen level as of now just getting very little semen. Also what is the average length of penis as i feel that i have very little penis..

Need to know how these issues can be cured...
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later

I appreciate your efforts for getting help in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
• 29 years old male.
• Complaint of early ejaculation, low semen volume and concern related to penis length.

Normal ejaculatory latent time is more than 3 minute and it differs again from person to person. If it is less in your case, then you can use following methods to extend your pleasure:

-More foreplay.
-Woman on top during sex.
-Condoms (some brands with anesthetic gel) that help in delaying ejaculation.
-Medicines like Dapoxitine which you can get after prescription from physician.
-Avoid stress. Anxiety/stress about performing well during sex can hamper your performance.

Normal semen volume between 2-5ml. Get your semen analysis to know any problem related to semen volume and quality after 5 days of abstinence from sex and/or masturbation.

If your penis length is more than 3 inch in erect stage, then you need not to worry, as this length is sufficient to do intercourse and provide orgasm to partner. Penis length vary person to person.

Many problem and anxiety related to sexuality arise due to poor information related to sexual functioning. I hope this information will be both informative and helpful for you.

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation and low semen volume. Advice on medication? 1 hour later
Thanks for your reply.

Event at the time of foreplay, I used to cum out and its very quick within few secs.
Let me check my semen volume as mentioned and also i will check my penis length.

Can u pls suggest any sexologist to consult in chennai?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 6 minutes later
Hello again,

If there is ejaculation during foreplay, then you can use other methods mention by me.

For sexologist in chennai, there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW .

Otherwise you can also visit any good psychiatrist there, as psychological factors are very important in premature ejaculation and psychiatrist can also prescribe medicine for that.

I hope, I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Wish you good health,

Regards.