Premature ejaculation. What is the treatment?

is there any treatment for premature ejaculation? if yes what it is?
I think I am suffuring from this problem when I understand about sex.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 42 minutes later

Premature ejaculation can be treated. The following are the treatment options:

1. Techniques: 2 techniques pioneered by Master and XXXXXXX are very useful in treating premature ejaculation. They include
(a) Stop & Re Start Method: Stop at a point just before you are about to ejaculate and restart foreplay and insertion. You may repeat this cycle again.
(b) Squeeze Method: Your partner squeeze the base of glands for a few minutes penis just before you ejaculate. Repeat the process again as required.

2. Sex Therapy: Sex therapy is a form of psychotherapy integrating biomedical and psychosocial components in the treatment of sexual. You can get the benefits of psychotherapy from a competent sexologist/psychiatrist. Consider visiting one near your location.

3. De-sensitization. Use of desensitization products like delay creams can benefit you to some extent.

4. Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) drug like Tab. Dapoxetine have been tried in the recent years to treat premature ejaculation. It is more effective when taken 3 hours before intercourse. A physician can prescribe it to you.

Hope I have given good insight to manage your problem. Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Wish you good health.

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Follow-up: Premature ejaculation. What is the treatment? 30 hours later
my PE is too bad that I cant follow the method master and XXXXXXX and I also feel shame to consult with a physician about this problem. Can i rely on online shopping?

I saw on internet AMI( advanced Medical Institute) they talk about an oral strip. Is this the drug SSRI? Can I believe them?

One more question if I use SSRI or Desensation cream is it good if I try for a baby?
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 16 hours later
Hi there,

It is not advisable to buy medicines online. The effectiveness of such online products is often unknown.

SSRIs or desensitization creams as such shall not interfere with the chance of pregnancy.

Hope I have cleared your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
If all your queries are addressed, please close this discussion.

Follow-up: Premature ejaculation. What is the treatment? 6 days later
Actually I dont know is it a problem or not. when I get excited before sex that means when I kiss my partner or see any hot video something come out from my panis. it looks like water but like lubricant and it made my under garments wet. I feel very excited and I ejaculate very very quick when I start intercourse.

My question is
1. is it normal what happening to me?
2. is this happening because I am suffering from premature Ejaculation?
3. is there any treatment for this? or the same treatment as u told me earlier?
sorry I want to tell you my another problem.
When I go for shower I feel urination. and this is very severe that I cant control myself. Is this all related to my problem?
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 26 hours later

When you get excited, a lubricating fluid comes first which is called Pre Ejaculate (Pre Cum), which is normal.

Hence there is no point of worry having Pre ejaculate.

When you go for shower, your body is cooled by the water which triggers the urination which is also quite normal.

Hope I cleared all your queries. Kindly accept the answer