Pregnant,frequent masturbation.Safe for baby?

hi im 35 pregnant, i didi mastrubration in my whole pregnany, 2 times in a week, but im worried about it, is it safe, i dont use any toy or anything, is it hurt my baby or it makes my baby week or it effect on my babys head..
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 55 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Masturbation is quite safe during the entire pregnancy as it helps in relieving stress and also does not harm the baby in any way as the baby is quite well protected and surrounded by amniotic fluid.

It can be practiced until there are some complications as low lying placenta, vaginal leakage, cervical opening and the Gynaecologist has advised rest.

Since now you are in term kindly avoid any kind of insertion of objects, rough intercourse as there is risk of labour.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow ups if any.

Wishing you a healthy baby.