Pregnant with twins. Suggest the tips to safeguard twin babies

iam a pregnant of 7 weeks 2 days, yesterday I went for scanning. in that I found twins, doctor showed me both of them heart beat, 1 was at top (big) and other was down (small), I need both of them to get delivered, I donot want to lose any one. is it possible that it will we twins or at finally only one will be safe. give me tips regarding this without losing any one baby. tips for development of both the baby's I want both baby's alive. advice on this.
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Detailed below Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Congratulations on the twin pregnancy :) Why are you thing so negative? You can get both of them delivered without any fear or problem. Why do you think of losing either of them? It seems like you are being misguided. Let me tell you that it is normal to have twin pregnancy, and that you can deliver both the twins without any problem as any other singleton pregnancy. Please think positively. One of my friends recently delivered twins, and both the babies and mother are healthy. Until the end of pregnancy, it is going to remain twins. Both the babies can grow normally and remain healthy. Only in untoward cases, one of the twins expire withing the uterus. But this is not possible unless there are significant health problems in the babies or the mother. Hence, be rest assured that both babies will be fine till the end of pregnancy, and thereafter. Tips: Follow the general antenatal care like eating healthy, and adequately. Eat as and when you are hungry. consume more of vegetables and fruits, spinach, dates. Please take Tablet Folvite 5mg once daily after food throughout your pregnancy. Do regular exercise but do not strain yourself physically. Go for evening walks. Be rest assured that you will have both babies alive. Wish you happy pregnancy. Regards,