Pregnant with 3 months. Any medicine to remove without abortion?

Sir my friend got pregnence , Now she is in 3 months , is there any medecian to remove that like taking tablet without Abortion
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 14 minutes later

Medical abortion is technically possible up to 63 days of pregnancy only and practically, even earlier. After this period, termination of pregnancy can be done only by surgical methods as use of medication at this stage not only leads to an incomplete abortion associated with heavy bleeding and infection, future fertility is also impaired.

Your friend should see a gynecologist for a confirmation of an intrauterine pregnancy and the period of gestation. Only then is it possible to decide if she can terminate her pregnancy without any surgical means. It is ideal that the entire process is performed under the doctor's guidance. If she has completed 3 months of pregnancy she may not be suitable for a medical abortion.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to contact if you need further clarifications. I will be happy to help.