Pregnant, miscarried, no bleeding, dizziness, vaginal discharge, delayed abortion possible ?

iam pregnant and the baby i dead they told me today so i have an apoiment for thuersday and i want to know if i dont bleed and no pain if i can wait for the abortion on thuresday
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 3 hours later

As your doctor has examined you, and given an opinion on abortion, you can wait till Thursday, nothing to worry. If it had to be an emergency they would have acted instantly.

Since I have not examined you, I would ask you to go by the advice of the doctor who has examined you. If you have symptoms like high fever , bleeding , dizziness, foul smelling vaginal discharge, you must report to the doctor at the earliest. Such symptoms may need immediate action and course of antibiotics.

Hope I answered your query, I am available for follow ups a well.