Pregnant, miferstone, misoprostol kit, okay to take metfal spas with the tablets ?

hi, my wife is 1 month pregnant, we consulted doctor and he refered miferstone and misoprostol kit, i am afraid about the pain, is it ok if she takes Meftal Spas alongwith the above tables to avoid the pain or tell me the way with she can control pain
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later

The colicky pain associated with the medical termination is quite severe at times. She can take meftal spas for that but it is not necessary that she will get a complete relief.Taking a combination of drotaverine and mefenamic acid will be a better option.

You must have the detailed information regarding the side effects of the kit before taking it.
I hope you will not try for your next child for at least next six months to avoid any further malformations.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.