Pregnant, having a slight pain on eyebrow. Should I be concerned?

Hi! I am having a slight pain on my left eyebrow. When I push on it it is definitely sore. I am also about 7 weeks pregnant. I am wondering if it is something I should look into or be worried about?
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 19 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

You need a bit of clinical examination to exactly pin point the diagnosis so that treatment becomes easy, especially because you are pregnant. A local physician will help you determine if there are local problem in the eyes (may be infection and rarely high eye pressure). Some people with migraine and cluster headache also complain of these types of pain. These things can be clarified better after clinical interview and examination. I suggest you not to be on any medications if you can tolerate the pain and in fact get the proper diagnosis after consultation.

Hope this helps
Please let me know if you have any other concern
Best wishes