Pregnant, have hypertension and diabetes. Take trandate, baby aspirin, insulin and lavamer. Safe?

I am hypertension and diabetic
And i want to make sure that my medicine is ok with my pregnant
Trandate 100 mg twice a day
Baby aspirin
Novo rapid insulin and lavamer
And now i am also taking cyclogyst 400 mg every 12 hrs. and progyluton only the white tablet twice a day
also taking daily injection for blood clexan 40

Is my medicine ok
And i take folic acid tablet
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes. The medicines are safe in pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Trandate- Labetalol is the most commonly used anti hypertensive during the pregnancy. It is a pregnancy category-C drug but the benefits are more than the risks involved during the pregnancy.
Baby aspirin is routinely given during pregnancy to increase the placental circulation. Celexan is a blood thinner which will prevent the clot formation.
Novo rapid insulin is the best way to control the fluctuating blood glucose levels during pregnancy. It needs a regular monitoring of the blood glucose levels.
Cyclogest is a natural micronised progesterone and progyluton is a progesterone preparation. This helps in the placental attachment and is safely used in pregnancy till 14 weeks of gestation.
Folic acid prevents the development of any neural tube defects in the baby.
Please do not worry. All the medicines that you have been prescribed are safe and beneficial for you and your baby.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.