Pregnant, have abdominal cramp with blood in stool. Internal hemmoroid?

OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology
hello my name is XXXXXXX i am 23 years old and 9.4 weeks pregnant, i was a bit worried for a couple of days now because last week i had abdominal cramping what felt like diahrea cramps but when i went to the bathroom only clear mucous formed balls were moved and inside the mucous balls was red blood, however when i wiped it was clean and i thought maybe it was an XXXXXXX hemmoroid, today i had loose black stools i am worried and need some reassurance or guidance as a first time pregnant woman.
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I would like to reassure you that nothing is seriously wrong with your health.
It probably looks like infective diarrhea. Please do not panic. However, it would be better to have a clinical examination with physician or gastroenterologist, also rule out hemorrhoids and may start appropriate medication (if required).

If you have bleeding per vagina, get a gynecological examination done to rule out local pathology.

I wish you quick recovery. Let me know if you have more concerns.