Pregnant and smoked ice. Will it have any withdrawal effect on baby?

Dec 2014

I just found out im pregnet im 2 months i did know when i went to a party i smoked ice for the frist time and last time will it show up when my baby is born
need ro know i tryed ice for the frist and last time the other day and just found out today im 2 months pregnet will it show up in my baby when its born what can i do to make syre it dosesnt
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You smoked ice once and then next day found that you are 2 month pregnant. You are a 22 year old healthy female.

See ice consists of Methamphetamine and it is a stimulant drug. You smoked it only once and if you dont repeat the smoking again then there is no risk of withdrawal syndrome in your future baby.

As you are just 2 month pregnant there is theoretical risk about effects on fetus but you smoked only once so most likely there will be no risk.

It will not show up in baby, although there is rare chance that it may manifest in from of minor decrease in head size or other minor effects.

Thanks, if you have more questions you can ask again.